|WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?||– Identity: ARAGOT ESTUDIO S.L., B87764957|
– Postal Address: CL. TIERRA, 24 – 28224 VILLANUEVA DEL PARDILLO (MADRID)
– Phone: 918 135 163
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?||ARGAROT ESTUDIO S.L. treats the information provided by interested persons in order to carry out the provision of services related to RENT, SALE, INVESTMENT AND ADVICE IN TENTS AND ARCHITECTURE TEXTILE, as well as fiscal and accounting management, and for sending commercial communications , advertising and promotional, related to the products we offer.|
|HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?||SIX YEARS: for mercantile purposes (Article 30 Commerce Code)|
FOUR YEARS: for tax purposes (Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law)
|WHAT DESTINATORS WILL THEIR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?||Your data will be transferred to the Tax Administration, Banks or Savings Banks, Security Forces and / or Public Administration with competence in the matter, as long as it is to fulfill the purposes described above..|
|WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US THE DATA?||Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether ARGAROT ESTUDIO S.L. you are processing personal data that concern you or not and, in such case, to exercise your right of access to personal data and the following information:|
– the purposes of the treatment.
– the categories of personal data of which – the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated or communicated, in particular to third parties or international organizations.
– if possible, the expected period of conservation of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
– the existence of the right to request from the person responsible the rectification or suppression of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning the interested party, or to oppose to such treatment.
– the right to file a claim with a control authority.
You also have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data or, in your so, to request the deletion of the same when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or when you decide to withdraw the consent on which the treatment had been based to date. Interested parties may also request the limitation of the processing of the data of the interested parties, in which case they will only be kept by ARGAROT ESTUDIO SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
ARGAROT ESTUDIO S.L. will stop processing your data whenever you carry out the opposition to said treatment, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, and in exercise of your right to the portability of the data, you may receive the personal data that you have provided to ARGAROT ESTUDIO SL, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine, as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for processing.
|HOW CAN I EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS?||You can exercise materially the rights described in the previous section by requesting the corresponding form to the address of the responsible email@example.com|
Additionally, we inform you that you can request information at all times about the exercise of the rights that concern you before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In case the exercise of your rights has not been taken care of or satisfied correctly, we inform you that you may submit the corresponding claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, telephone 912663517.